Greife auf kostenlose Karteikarten, Zusammenfassungen, Übungsaufgaben und Altklausuren für deinen 5. Movement Kurs an der West University of Timisoara zu.
1. The formation and development of bones is achieved:
Through the process of osteogenesis
2. The increase in length of bones is achieved:
Through membrane ossification (enchondral)
4. Which of the following statements referring to bone growth are true?
Growth in length is due to the internal osteogenic layer of the periosteum
22. The pelvic girdle consists of:
The two sacral bones
6. Bone remodeling is regulated by:
Two mechanisms: hormonal and nervous
7. Select the correct statements referring to the bone system:
It consists of all the bones of the body connected by muscles
3. Select the changes which occur in the ossification points of membrane bones:
The destruction of the growth cartilage occurs, followed by bone formation
8. According to the ratio existing between the three dimensions, bones can be:
5. Bone growth depends on:
10. The paired bones of the neurocranium are:
17. The ribs have the following characteristics, with one exception. Which is that?
They extend from the cervical vertebral column to the sternum
29. The metabolic function of bones includes the following aspects:
The protection of certain vital organs
Greife kostenlos auf tausende geteilte Karteikarten, Zusammenfassungen, Altklausuren und mehr zu.Jetzt loslegen