Kogemo buch at Universität Wien

Flashcards and summaries for Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien

Arrow Arrow

It’s completely free

studysmarter schule studium
d

4.5 /5

studysmarter schule studium
d

4.8 /5

studysmarter schule studium
d

4.5 /5

studysmarter schule studium
d

4.8 /5

Study with flashcards and summaries for the course Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien

Exemplary flashcards for Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien on StudySmarter:

Definition Trieb in der motivationspsychologie

Exemplary flashcards for Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien on StudySmarter:

Yerkes-dodson Gesetz

Exemplary flashcards for Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien on StudySmarter:

Easterbrook Hypothese 
This was only a preview of our StudySmarter flashcards.
Flascard Icon Flascard Icon

Millions of flashcards created by students

Flascard Icon Flascard Icon

Create your own flashcards as quick as possible

Flascard Icon Flascard Icon

Learning-Assistant with spaced repetition algorithm

Sign up for free!

Exemplary flashcards for Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien on StudySmarter:

Erweiterte Theorie von Hull 

Exemplary flashcards for Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien on StudySmarter:

Unspezifische Verhaltensaktivierung in hulls Theorie 

Exemplary flashcards for Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien on StudySmarter:

Trieb Reize hulls theorie

Exemplary flashcards for Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien on StudySmarter:

Subjektiver nutzenwert: 
This was only a preview of our StudySmarter flashcards.
Flascard Icon Flascard Icon

Millions of flashcards created by students

Flascard Icon Flascard Icon

Create your own flashcards as quick as possible

Flascard Icon Flascard Icon

Learning-Assistant with spaced repetition algorithm

Sign up for free!

Exemplary flashcards for Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien on StudySmarter:

Transitivität

Exemplary flashcards for Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien on StudySmarter:

Allais-paradox

Exemplary flashcards for Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien on StudySmarter:

Prospect theory von Kahneman und tversky 84

Exemplary flashcards for Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien on StudySmarter:

Entscheiden unter Unsicherheit 
This was only a preview of our StudySmarter flashcards.
Flascard Icon Flascard Icon

Millions of flashcards created by students

Flascard Icon Flascard Icon

Create your own flashcards as quick as possible

Flascard Icon Flascard Icon

Learning-Assistant with spaced repetition algorithm

Sign up for free!

Exemplary flashcards for Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien on StudySmarter:

Das unweltmodell von heckhausen

Your peers in the course Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien create and share summaries, flashcards, study plans and other learning materials with the intelligent StudySmarter learning app.

Get started now!

Flashcard Flashcard

Exemplary flashcards for Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien on StudySmarter:

Kogemo buch

Definition Trieb in der motivationspsychologie
Unspezifische Quelle
In person selbst
Man ist ihnen ausgeliefert
Entstehung durch unbefriedigte Bedürfnisse
Defizitzustand wenn erfüllt angenehm
Hedonistic
Vermeiden unangenehm anstreben angenehm

Kogemo buch

Yerkes-dodson Gesetz
Es gibt umgekehrten u for mitgenommen Zusammenhang zwischen aktivation und verhaltenseffizienz
Beste Leistung bei mittlerer triebstärke

Kogemo buch

Easterbrook Hypothese 
Bei hoher Erregung wird die Informationsverarbeitung auf wenige relevante Reize und bereits gelernte verhaltenstendenzen beschränkt
Gut bei einfachen aufgaben
Schlecht wenn Kreativität gefordert 

Kogemo buch

Erweiterte Theorie von Hull 
Anreizeffekt K
Menge oder Qualität von Anreiz zb Futter beeinflusst Verhaltens Stärke
Deswegen
E=D x h x K
(D: Triebstärke, h: Habitstärke) 

Kogemo buch

Unspezifische Verhaltensaktivierung in hulls Theorie 
Trieb Zustand löst unabhängig von Bedürfnis drive aus
Zb ratten wasserdeprivation, Futter hebel öfter gedrückt, Verhaltens Stärke steigt obwohl Bedürfnis durst nicht zu gelerntem Verhalten passt
Trotzdem Bedürfnisspezifisches Verhalten weil sich verhalten dass größte Habitstärke hat durchsetzt

Kogemo buch

Trieb Reize hulls theorie
Bedürfnisspezifische Empfindung zb Hunger 

Kogemo buch

Subjektiver nutzenwert: 
 merkmalsvektor handlungsergebnis x wird subjektiver nutzenwert u(x) zugeordnet

Kogemo buch

Transitivität
A lieber als b
B lieber als c
Dann muss auch
A besser als c gelten
Sonst keine Präferenz

Kogemo buch

Allais-paradox
Sicherer Gewinn von 500000€ oder
Mit 89% Wahrscheinlichkeit das gleiche aber 10% Chance auf 2,5 Mio und 1% nichts
Meisten Leute nehmen sicheren gewinn

Kogemo buch

Prospect theory von Kahneman und tversky 84
Prospect ist Verhaltens option und ihre Wahrscheinlichkeit auf Gewinn oder Verlust
Zusammenhang von objektiven/subjektiven Gewinn/Verlust und subj. Nutzeneinschätzung und Wahrscheinlichkeiten 

Kogemo buch

Entscheiden unter Unsicherheit 
Verhalten beeinflusst nur Wahrscheinlichkeit
Nutzen jedes Ergebnisses wird mit Wahrscheinlichkeit dafür multipliziert

Kogemo buch

Das unweltmodell von heckhausen
Positive und negative zielobjekte
Stärke der Anziehung in Länge der Pfeile hängt von psychologischer Distanz ab
Je näher desto größer anziehung

Sign up for free to see all flashcards and summaries for Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien

Singup Image Singup Image
Wave

Other courses from your degree program

For your degree program Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien there are already many courses on StudySmarter, waiting for you to join them. Get access to flashcards, summaries, and much more.

Back to Universität Wien overview page

Buchführung

Buchführung

Buchführung

KogEmo 1

8. Buch I

What is StudySmarter?

What is StudySmarter?

StudySmarter is an intelligent learning tool for students. With StudySmarter you can easily and efficiently create flashcards, summaries, mind maps, study plans and more. Create your own flashcards e.g. for Kogemo buch at the Universität Wien or access thousands of learning materials created by your fellow students. Whether at your own university or at other universities. Hundreds of thousands of students use StudySmarter to efficiently prepare for their exams. Available on the Web, Android & iOS. It’s completely free.

Awards

Best EdTech Startup in Europe

Awards
Awards

EUROPEAN YOUTH AWARD IN SMART LEARNING

Awards
Awards

BEST EDTECH STARTUP IN GERMANY

Awards
Awards

Best EdTech Startup in Europe

Awards
Awards

EUROPEAN YOUTH AWARD IN SMART LEARNING

Awards
Awards

BEST EDTECH STARTUP IN GERMANY

Awards
X

StudySmarter - The study app for students

StudySmarter

4.5 Stars 1100 Rating
Start now!
X

Good grades at university? No problem with StudySmarter!

89% of StudySmarter users achieve better grades at university.

50 Mio Flashcards & Summaries
Create your own content with Smart Tools
Individual Learning-Plan

Learn with over 1 million users on StudySmarter.

Already registered? Just go to Login