1. Corporate organization and culture
2. Enterprise resource planning
. ERP describes a platform, which ensures connectivity and easy integration of the future system. Many companies are extending their Erp systems to their suppliers @ customers using supply chain management.
3. Initial cost and T co
4. Scalability - a systems ability expand extensibility
A network is composed of nodes (aphysical device that can send, receive, or manage network data
5. Web integration
An it system includes apps, that can handle input, output and manage processing logic.
Web-centric architecture follows internet design and enables company to add a new application to ecommerce strategy.
6.legacy systems-older systems that are still functional
7. Processing options l online or in batches
99. Corporate portals - entrance to a multifunctional website