Greife auf kostenlose Karteikarten, Zusammenfassungen, Übungsaufgaben und Altklausuren für deinen 10. Metabolism Kurs an der West University of Timisoara zu.
5. Select the correct statements referring to the transformation of glucose into glycogen:
A. It is called glycogenogenesis
2. Acetyl-CoA is formed by:
A. Aerobic catalyzation of glucose
1. Select the correct statements referring to the processes of anabolism and catabolism?
A. The body should obtain energy from external substances (catabolism)
11. Select the correct statements referring to blood sugar decrease:
A. It can be induced by an insufficient glucose intake
9. Select the correct statements referring to glucose oxidation?
A. The efficiency of energy transfer through the catabolism of a mol of glucose in the presence of O2 is 3%, the rest being transformed into heat
7. It is true that, in the body, glucose:
A. Is transformed into ammonia, in the liver
12. It is true that blood sugar (the concentration of glucose in the blood):
A. Its normal values range between 110-180 mg%
6. A decrease of blood glucose stimulates the following processes in the liver:
A. Hydrolysis of hepatic and muscle glycogen (glycogenogenesis)
10. Which of the following non-carbohydrate compounds are precursors of hepatic gluconeogenesis?
A. Lactic acid
8. Which of the following statements referring to the anaerobic glycolysis are correct?
A. It includes the transformation of a glucose molecule into two molecules of pyruvic acid
4. Select the correct statements referring to the energetic role of carbohydrates in the body:
A. They represent the favourite fuel of all cells
3. The following statements are correct referring to the intermediate metabolism:
A. Carbohydrates can transform into lipids
Greife kostenlos auf tausende geteilte Karteikarten, Zusammenfassungen, Altklausuren und mehr zu.Jetzt loslegen