Greife auf kostenlose Karteikarten, Zusammenfassungen, Übungsaufgaben und Altklausuren für deinen Kumar - C1 - Current Electricity Kurs an der University of Batangas zu.
26) The resistance R1 and R2 are connected in parallel. The ratio of values of resistance R1 : R2 is 4 : 1. The currents in R1 : R2 will be equal to
1 : 4
19) The presence of an electric is made to known by
35) Four resistances R1, R2, R3 are connected in series against 220 V supply. The resistance are such that R1 > R2 > R3 > R4. The least power consumption will be in
7) The resistance of a conductor, when its temperature is increased
3) Which of the following statement is correct?
The resistance does not play an important role in the electrical engineering
20) An electric current can neither be _ nor _.
6) The specific resistance ρ is defined as
Resistance of a conductor which has a length of 1 m and cross-section of 1 m2 at 25°C
13) The resistance of carbon (filament in carbon filament lamps) when its temperature is decreased
11) When current flows in a conductor, heat is produced because
Heat ∝ I2
2) Out of the following, select the best conductor of electricity.
14) The curve representing the Ohm's law is
4) Resistance of conductor increases when
Its length increases
Greife kostenlos auf tausende geteilte Karteikarten, Zusammenfassungen, Altklausuren und mehr zu.Jetzt loslegen