Greife auf kostenlose Karteikarten, Zusammenfassungen, Übungsaufgaben und Altklausuren für deinen CVS SYSTEM Kurs an der Universiti Teknologi Mara zu.
what is the origin of the heart tube?
- angiogenic cell clusters located in the cardiogenic plate
- cardiogenic plate derived from splanchnopleuric mesoderm
what is compensated stage of shock?
- it is a stage of shock where the compensatory mechanism can still maintain tissue perfusion
what is the irreversible stage of shock?
- it is a stage of shock where there is severe tissue & cellular damage.
- the organism will still die even the perfusion has been restored.
state 2 type of membrane junctions and their function
1. desmosomes - to hold the cardiac cells together
2. gap junctions- to link the cells to syncytium to allow ion movement from one to another.
state one characteristic of conduction/pacemaker cells
- it can generate AP without the nervous stimulation
what are the ions involved during depolarization in contractile cells
state one characteristic of contractile cells
- it can develop depolarization from the autorhythmic cells/conduction/pacemaker
what are the ions involved during repolarization in contractile cells
cardiac contraction occurs from....
apex to base
name the valves on the right side of the heart
what is the decompensated stage of shock?
- it is a stage of shock where the compensatory mechanism can no longer maintain the tissue perfusion
Greife kostenlos auf tausende geteilte Karteikarten, Zusammenfassungen, Altklausuren und mehr zu.Jetzt loslegen