Greife auf kostenlose Karteikarten, Zusammenfassungen, Übungsaufgaben und Altklausuren für deinen Data Analysis Kurs an der Babcock University zu.
what constraints have nature put on communication
time and space
an endless investigation into an unknown thing
the process of gathering empirical evidence using well-tested methodologies to foster understanding of a phenomenon or to give explanation of a phenomenon
when the research problem is born from curiosity it is ...
when the research problem is born from real-life problems it is ...
the exchange of meaningful symbols
Data is the plural of
data is gotten from the Greek word ... meaning ...
dare meaning raw
the process of analyzing and processing data that has been gathered during the process of research.
Greife kostenlos auf tausende geteilte Karteikarten, Zusammenfassungen, Altklausuren und mehr zu.Jetzt loslegen
When talking about Data Analysis there are 4 main terms to consider.
From the title of the course, we can observe we will be talking about Data and how to Analyse that Data. In order to get said data which we will be analyzing we will need to make research that has been made available to us through various means of communication.
Now to defining them:
1. Research: 're' is a prefix meaning anew or again and 'search' is a noun or verb meaning to investigate or enquire about something.
When fused we can define Research as an endless investigation into something.
Scientific research is the process of gathering empirical (first hand) evidence using well-tested designs and methodology in order to help or give an explanation of an unknown thing.
The problem being investigated may be born from curiosity Pure research
Or from real-life problems Applied research
2. Communication: this is the exchange of meaningful symbols (as we cannot tell what another person is thinking we have to make use of symbols that have the same meaning to both parties). Mass communication is machine-assisted communication as nature has imposed challenges on communication.
3. Data: data comes from the Greek word 'dare' which literally means 'raw' or 'as given'. It means raw information. Information that is still in its crude form.
4. Analysis: this involves breaking down an item into components in order to reconcile them into more useful or understandable forms
5. Data Analysis: the process of analysing and processing raw data that has been gathered in the process of research.
Melde dich kostenlos an und bekomme Zugang zu der kompletten Zusammenfassung und tausenden Karteikarten!