As a UX Designer (m/f/d) at StudySmarter, you will have a direct impact on the user experience of our learning platform, which is used by over one million students and pupils in Europe. With your work on UX concepts, you define how learning will feel in the future.
The following tasks await you:
- You will be responsible for developing concepts to solve specific user experience problems
- Developing wireframes to evaluate new features before the design stage is part of your responsibilities
- You are also responsible for the conception of UX split tests and the planning of possible user journeys
- The development and testing of low-fidelity prototypes are also part of your daily work
- You also contribute with new ideas for the implementation of new features, the improvement of existing features or the improvement of the onboarding UX
- You are the interface between the UX research and design stages within an interdisciplinary team and regularly coordinate with the founder team